Accepting card payments in operations across Europe has always been a challenge to merchants. Whether you are just opening your first
international operation or you operate across all 35 European territories, the procedures are not easy.
Either you opt for a standalone payment terminal, or go through the long and expensive process of integrating and getting approvals for each country
you operate in. Whichever route you choose, you end up with multiple banking relationships, different payments devices, an IT platform that varies
in each country, and difficulties with reporting and financial reconciliation.
Now you can run your business across 35 European countries with a single payment platform from YESpay International. Our global card payment
gateway provides a comprehensive multi-channel, cross-border payment solution for your entire card processing needs.
The YESpay solution supports Retail, Hospitality, Kiosk, Mobile and e-Commerce payments. The solution is pre-accredited with major card acquirers in
Europe, removing the need for any certification work. We’ve even completed the work to enable you to use the same payment platform in North America.
Even better, we can also provide value added services such as gift cards, DCC and FX through the single integrated platform. Separate terminals are
not required anymore for these services. So with YESpay, now you can offer your customers the benefit of using gift cards across all your territories.
The YESpay Cross-border solution is PCI-DSS Level 1 and PA-DSS certified. It also supports enhanced security features such as Point-to Point
Encryption and Tokenization to ensure cardholders’ data security.
Key features of our Cross-border solution:
- Caters to European and North American Markets
- Offline and Online Pin Capability
- Multi-Channel Solution
- Pre-accredited – No bank approvals needed
- Conforms with the latest Point-to-Point Encryption standards
- Value added services like DCC, FX, and Gift Card also offered
- Contactless, NFC enabled
- Mobile Payments
- Language and local currency support
- Lower bank acquiring rates
- Lower IT costs
- Easier for staff to operate
- No accreditation or approvals required by merchants
- Detailed and consolidated reporting by the online portal
- Use the same PED across territories
- Simple maintenance and operational support
- Manage one contract rather than several local arrangements